EuroCIS and Omnichannel Forums: Detailed Lecture Programme Online!
When EuroShop, the World’s No. 1 Retail Trade Fair, is held in Düsseldorf every 3 years, EuroCIS (organised as an annual stand-alone trade fair in the years in between) forms one of seven dimensions of the trade fair. Continuing in 2017,575 exhibitors (occupying 18,500 m²) out of the total 2,400 from 61 countries account for the Retail Technology Dimension of EuroShop 2017 with 126,000 m² net exhibition space. Here the global range of IT solutions specifically geared to retail will be represented almost completely.
The proven EuroCIS and Omnichannel Forumsadd tremendous value for visitors, especially those who are retail IT decision makers. In brief talks delivered between 6 and 9 March, current practical examples and projects and trends revolving around retail technology will be presented. EuroShop trade visitors have complimentary access to the two forums in Hall 6, providing them with opportunities todiscover the latest developments. Exhibitors and their retail partners will jointly introduce visitors to the latest approaches and innovative solutions which have been implemented.
The themes covered at EuroCIS are as diversified as the topicsaddressed at the forums:
● Managing Digital Outlets Safely and Reliably
● 'Me-commerce' Versus E-commerce: How Retailers are Fighting Back with Experiential In-store Personalisation
● IT that Employees Endorse!
● The Future of Connected Products is Here – Are You Ready? Discover how the IoT will change the future of retail.
● Digital Routing for Shopping Malls – Service and Market Research Tool for the POS
● How to Get Smart Data from Big Data?
The Omnichannel Forum focuses on new challenges arising from the changing behaviorof shoppers. After all, distribution channels today no longer exist side by side from the shopper’s perspective but are discretionally combined during their purchasing decisions. This is why the Omnichannel Forum will discuss:
● How to Shop for Food Online in 2020
● Individually Addressing Anonymous Shoppers in Omni-Channel Retailing
● Media Markt and Saturn – from Digital Followers to Multichannel-Pioneers
● Staying Relevant in the Digital Age: Beyond "Omni-channel"
● Get ready for anytime, anywhere shopping. Learn how to create seamless customer journeys to delight today’s shoppers
● The NEW shopper journey: intelligent pricing in an omni-channel world
The EuroCIS Forum is located in Hall 6, Stand I 75, the Omnichannel Forum in Hall 6, Stand I 09. All subjects and speakers of both the EuroCIS Forum and the Omnichannel Forum can be accessed online at www.euroshop-tradefair.com/forums.
EuroShop 2017 is open to trade visitors from Sunday, 5 March 2017 to Thursday, 9 March 2017, daily from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm. 1-day tickets cost EUR 70.- (EUR 50online pre-sale), 2-day tickets cost EUR 90.- (EUR 70online pre-sale) and season tickets are EUR 150. (EUR 130 online pre-sale). Admission tickets include a free return trip to EuroShop via public transport marked VRR(Verkehrsverbund-Rhein-Ruhr).
In 1966 EuroShop was organised for the first time by Messe Düsseldorf and is held every three years. The EHI Retail Institute acts as the event’s conceptual sponsor. The last EuroShop in 2014 registered 2,229 exhibitors from 56 countries on over 116,000 m² of net exhibition space and 109,496 trade visitors, 63% of whom came from abroad.
For further information go to www.euroshop-tradefair.com
Your Press Contact:
Dr. Cornelia Jokisch, Tanja Karl
Tel.: +49 (0)211/4560-998/-999
Fax: +49 (0)211/4560-8548