C-star Retail Forum features New Retail concept and future solutions
Following the footsteps of its mother fair EuroShop, the world's No.1 retail trade fair, C-star has become an international event which leads the latest retail trends in China. The trade fair and its unique supporting program have attracted the participation of retailers, industry suppliers, service sector representatives, government, associations as well as research and educational institutes from both China and the Asia Pacific region.
As one of the top highlights in the supporting program and the most valuable knowledge platform, C-star Retail Forum this year will feature the theme of "China's retail revolution: the new retail concept and future solutions”. The event will take place concurrently during April 26 to 28 in Hall N5 at the Shanghai New International Expo Center.
The forum will invite Chinese and international guest speakers made up of retail experts, industry suppliers or representatives of government, associations and research/educational institutes. The prestigious forum participants will discuss methods to introduce the latest retail concepts from overseas markets into China amidst a changing environment how China can better and innovatively incorporate e-commerce into the retail landscape. Confirmed forum attendees include
- Mr. Chatrchai Tuongratanaphan , Chairman of Thailand Retailers Association
- Mr. Seol, Vice Chairman of the Chain Store Association of South Korea
- Mr. Michael Gerling, Managing Director of EHI Retail Institute
- Mr. Kirchmair, Chairman of the Austrian Umdasch Group
- Mr. Simon Stacey, Executive Creative Director, South East and North Asia, FITCH
- Mr. Victor Guo, President of the China Shopping Center Development Association of Mall China
- Mr. Liu Jianfeng, Retail Business Unit Director of Alibaba
- Ms. Wu Yanni, COO of Penguin