Outstanding Design: Best Stand Awards and Best Customer Journey at C-star 2019
At C-star – Shanghai’s International Trade Fair for Solutions and Trends all about Retail – solution-providers presented their innovations and inspiring features for retail to a professional audience of retail experts. Watch the video to see the winning stands in the categories “Best Stand Award” and “Best Customer Journey”.
As the official satellite event of EuroShop – The World’s No. 1 Retail Trade Fair, C-star offers a great business platform for the Chinese retail market. Outstanding stand designs and creative product presentations at C-star have inspired the organizers (Messe Düsseldorf, Messe Düsseldorf Shanghai and EHI) to honor the best appearances with the "Best Stand Award".
To emerge from the competition as a winner, the exhibitors had to appeal to customers with a successful realization of the following criteria:
- • Creativity: high degree of innovation with surprising elements
- • Design & Aesthetics: a successful mix of architecture, colors, materials and clearly identifiable corporate design
- • Customer Approach: unambiguous message and effective addressing of the target group
- • Stand Concept: consistent concept with clear communication of the product
The “Best Stand Award” indicate the high quality of the exhibitors‘ appearances at C-star. On April 26th Messe Düsseldorf, Messe Düsseldorf Shanghai and EHI again had the challenging but honorable task to choose the three most convincing stands from the variety of outstanding performances at C-star and reward them with the Best Stand Awards 2019:
- • Itab, a Swedish company for functional shop concepts, inspirational store environments and efficient customer flow in stores
- • Max Brilliant, a Chinese company for in-store supply
- • Futuristic, a specialist for store fixture from Singapore
An additional award for the „Best Customer Journey“ was presented to Candex Displays, the organizer of the Retailer Hub, including solutions by Elf Sack (clothes), Fox Fairy (cosmetics), Rio Fresh (beverages), Jian 24 (unmanned store). The Chinese retailer presented a fashion store with different digital as well as physical touchpoints representing the shopping experience for customer.
The next C-star will take place in 2020 from 2 to 4 September at Shanghai New International Expo Center.