Premium Supplier Glance│Schweitzer
As a global leader in designing, developing and building stores, shop-in-shops and unique fixtures, Schweitzer approachs every project with agility and expertise to simplify complex tasks and projects for their clients. The combination of leading edge technology and production as well as an experienced, passionate team leads to remarkable results and a significant success rate. Please follow us to learn more about this leading brand.
1. What's your expectation for China and the Chinese market?
Schweitzer : In China, we see the potential to develop interesting and new food store formats in the country itself. With our experience in worldwide Design and Build and our unique approach, we believe we are an interesting partner for Chinese retailers.
Furthermore, due to our international network we would also like to support Chinese companies which plan to expand to Europe and North America with our possibilities, infrastructure and knowledge of the local market.
We think Retail!
2. Can you share with us the projects who you are working with?
Schweitzer: As leading company in the shopfitting industry, we develop made-to-measure shopfitting solutions for our clients. We are running diversified projects all over the world among which the following four cases reached astonishing apprise.
Foodland Farms, Hawaii, USA
– A new «grocerant» (supermarket meets foodhall) concept in Hawaii
Carrefour Koksijde, Belgium
- A next step towards the future of hypermarkets for Carrefour
- The project has won the "Shopping Award 2016" from BLSC (Belgian Luxembourg Council of Shopping Centers) in the category Shopping Centers
Dunnes Stores, Dublin, Ireland
– A new holistic department store concept targeted to the storytelling of Dunnes Stores
Fresh Food Market, Egypt
– A new gourmet food concept with western flair
- Nominated for Retail Week Interiors Awards 2016 in the category “International Store of the Year”.
We also made achievements in the following areas.
● Nominated for World Retail Awards 2016 in the category “Store Design of the Year” with Fenwick Food Hall in New Castle (UK)
● Nominated for Retail Week Interiors Awards 2015 in the category “International Store of the Year” with Alpha Beta in Athen (GR)
● “Future Market of the Year 2015” for the project Globus Koblenz in Germany from Lebensmittelpraxis
● Nominated for Retail Week Interiors Awards 2014 in the category “International Store of the Year” with PKZ Women in Zurich (CH)
3. Can you share with us your expectation of EuroShop and C-star 2017?
Schweitzer : At EuroShop 2017, Schweitzer will present an inspiring and completely different approach! At this edition we are not showing up with a specific retail format - we will share future solutions for industries, the automotive, food and fashion sector, the high- and low-end with our customers, partners and friends. If you are not among this group, you should get in contact with us to join The Circle! However, part of the booth is completely open and welcoming everyone – also because we celebrate 90/30: 90 years of Schweitzer and 30 years of Interstore Design. Do not miss it!